Many employers pursue competency development of their employees in occupational health and safety on a regular basis. As a cost-saving measure, employers may choose to have in-house training with a knowledgeable trainer.
With this approach, training can include corporate philosophies, values, and priorities along with business specific processes, potential hazards, and controls.
OHTA CAN HELP!
OHTA offers a variety of training courses in occupational health (occupational hygiene) delivered by experts in the field who are OHTA approved training providers. Our trainers have provided OHTA in-house courses for major corporations throughout the globe in industries such as mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, and more.
The OHTA Intermediate Level Courses teach the core concepts in occupational hygiene for those who work as technicians/technologists or are looking for career development and a pathway to become a professional occupational hygienist.
EMPLOYERS BENEFIT FROM A WELL-TRAINED STAFF with a new set of skills:
- Understanding the nature and sources of occupational health exposures
- Awareness of methodologies to evaluate occupational health exposures
- Understanding occupational hygiene exposure standards and guidelines
- How to evaluate and apply data from exposure measurements
- How to evaluate performance of control measures
- How to manage an occupational hygiene program
- What to ask for from external consultancies
- Sector-specific training
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com