|Koolebale Industrial Hygiene Services Pty Ltd
|26 Feb 2024
26 February – 02 March 2024
- Understand the effects of the thermal environment on people.
- Learn to assess and control the risks associated with thermal stress
- You will learn to
- Identify sources of thermal stress within the working environment.
- Understand the nature of thermal strain on the body.
- Make an assessment of the thermal environment through measurement and other methods.
- Evaluate risk from exposure to thermal stress.
- Suggest appropriate control methods for the thermal environment.
Enter course format details.