|International Safety Systems Inc
|01 Jul 2024
July 1st – 6th 2024
OHTA501: Measurement of Hazardous Substances
- Understand the techniques for assessing exposure to hazardous substances in the workplace.
- Understand how exposure information can be used to assess risk
- Describe the general approach to health risk assessment, including the role of atmospheric monitoring.
- Select appropriate equipment to measure specific airborne contaminants and devise a suitable sampling strategy.
- Present the results for health risk assessment purposes to comply with relevant legislation.
Online / Remote