|International Safety Systems Inc
|09 Sep 2024
September 9th – September 14th 2024
OHTA502 – Thermal Environment
- Understand the effects of the thermal environment on people.
- Learn to assess and control the risks associated with thermal stress.
- Identify sources of thermal stress within the working environment.
- Understand the nature of thermal strain on the body.
- Make an assessment of the thermal environment through measurement and other methods.
- Evaluate risk from exposure to thermal stress.
- Suggest appropriate control methods for the thermal environment.
Remote / Online